Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend

The last weekend before school is officially over.

Quick recap;
Saturday- Spent the day at Science World, twas fun for the first 2 hours, we got to see everything in detail, but by the 5th hour, it was torturous. Nicholas and I went to McDonald's and I had my first ever Neopolitan milkshake. It was a taste sensation.
Sunday- Went to goth store, Deluxe Junk consignment store, and the store to the right of the consignment store (I can`t remember what it was called!!). I bought a leopard print dress with a 40's cut neckline from the consignment store and an Iron Fist bag/purse with some chick fighting little alien demons on it. Found the world's greatest heels, the Iron Fist zombie platform heels. I'd seen them on the internet a while back, but the material ones were 1000000000000 times better. but they were tooooo small Monday- (today.) Sat around for most of the day, then did some moving, went to Vera`s Burger Shack for din, and then we played Bocce Ball in the park at Kits beach. My team lost... Got home, and now I am writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment